Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Ionic silver quickly heals bad scrape!

"Last weekend we had our annually family get together at the lake and took the kids tubing. My young son did not have a life preserver that fit well and consequently ended up with a nasty scrape/burn where the tube or life vest rubbed raw an area on his chest and stomach approximately 2" wide by 12" vertical area. Needless to say I sprayed ionic silver on it several times that day and a few times the next day and by 72 hours later it was COMPLETELY GONE. Not so much as a mark on him. It truly was amazing, I wish I had taken pictures. I always enjoy hearing from folks so email me beinkisown@hotmail.com if you have questions or testimonials or need a batch of beinki's Own. Take care, stay safe." beinki

No comments:

Post a Comment