Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sunburn gone using Colloidal Silver

I worked out in the sun all day yesterday and got a bit of sunburn on my face. I was feeling pretty miserable by the time I got home at 5:30, I had a headache for which I took two aspirin and I sprayed my colloidal silver directly on my face three times about 10 minutes apart. I found it stopped the burn immediately and by bedtime my face felt all smooth and silky. I hear colloidal silver has cell regenerative properties, maybe it does. The more I use this stuff the more I amaze myself. Don't talk my word for it try it yourself. Contact me and I'll send you some.

No comments:

Post a Comment