Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Shamira's child out with the flu

Yesterday I went to visit one of my renters to get a new lease signed and on the couch was Shameria's little girl, home from school sick with the flu. "She's been throwing up all day and won't eat a thing." Shameria said. I told her to wait as I went and got a bottle of Beinki's Own colloidal Silver from the truck and told her to give her girl about a teaspoon under the tongue every hour for the rest of the day and see what happens. Today I called Shameria to check in on her girl and she said "It's a miracle drug! I gave her three doses like you said and by 5pm she was up jumpen and playen with her cousin. She has not thrown up any more and has eaten all the fried chicken." I say pass the potatoes and gravy.

No comments:

Post a Comment