Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I am also providing Remote Balancing using scalar waves. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Monday, March 12, 2012

Colloidal Silver Kills Autistic kids cold dead.

For my friends and parents of autistic children who wonder whether to give colloidal silver to their children, I am here to tell you YES YOU CAN! My 14 year old autistic son came down with a nasty cold Saturday afternoon and was getting worse. By 7pm he looked awful, runny nose coughing, puffy eyes, the works. Normally when this happens he will be sick for at least two days before starting to feel better. 
This time however I gave him two ounces of Beinki's Own Colloidal Silver at 7pm and had him take it in two drinks, holding it under his tongue for a minute before swallowing.  He went to bed and slept well. Sunday morning he only seemed to have a bit of a sniffle so I gave him ounce in the morning and ounce at lunch, and for good measure I had him use the nebulizer in the morning and at lunch. 
He felt fine by Sunday evening and went to school Monday with no sings of a cold at all. FYI beinki is a nickname I used to call my son when he was just a tadpole.

No comments:

Post a Comment