Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Monday, March 19, 2012

The cat gets colloidal silver

Our cat gets into fights with the other neighborhood cats on a regular basis. Since he has been de clawed he usually ends up with bites, scratches and other wounds and every time it was a trip to the vet and $100 for antibiotics plus the chore of trying to get the cat to swallow the pills. But no more! This time my wife put some of my colloidal silver on his wounds three different times and BINGO the cat is fine after only a day and a half. REMARKABLE. Next time I will take pics for all to see. beinki

No comments:

Post a Comment