Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Antibiotics are stupid!


Dear Pharmacist: My son takes an antibiotic for acne and I need one for urinary tract infections. I just want to know what the side effects are of antibiotics. - T.E., Decatur, Ill.



There are well over 100 antibiotics. Some people with viral and fungal infections are often prescribed antibiotics, which only target bacteria. Big mistake. Antibiotics are actually derived from mold/fungus, so it's recommended that you avoid antibiotics if you have any fungal infection or various immune system disorders.Read More   "None of these problems exist with my colloidal silver" beinki

No comments:

Post a Comment